Thursday 12 January 2017

Its Been a While

I know I know I am so rubbish at keeping on top of this blog!
If you follow me on Instagram you will know what I have been up to and that earlier in 2016 I shared some exciting news that me and my husband are expecting our first baby, we are still awaiting her arrival but now at 39+ weeks it will be any day which is very exciting!

On the knitting front I was very fortunate to continue to work with Knit Now Magazine and have a number of fabulous patterns published with them!
And actually yesterday I received a copy of there latest book-a-zine which is a book filled with baby themed knits and it was lovely to see a couple of my patterns made the cut, and my Love a Hug Bear even made the cover!


I promise to try and get better with this blog over 2017 however I cant make any promises with a baby on the way :) so if your on Instagram pop across to my feed and say hello :)
Follow me here

No comments:

Post a Comment