Monday 27 May 2013

I said yes!!

Well it has been a bank holiday weekend I definitely won’t forget.  . . I GOT ENGAGED!!


It was totally out of the blue, and I think I am still in shock! J We had just got back from a lovely walk in the sunshine on Saturday and Ad got down on one knee and popped the question! We then spent the rest of the day visiting family showing off my rock and drinking champagne . . . Perfect!

There are obviously side effects to being engaged . . . . I can’t knit more than 2 rows before getting distracted by my ring and stopping to admire it! J

I was able to complete two knitted hats before the big event though so I can admire my ring as I type up the patters which will be available on Etsy very soon!

I have also added a new section to my blog . . . . Prints and Cards! As with the rest of my site and items for sale you will see this grow over the next few months. It has a selection of knitted items that have been photographed and converted in to greeting cards, prints, stickers etc. they are available to buy through the Redbubble shop, they print to a great quality and also accept PayPal for buyer protection!  

Now to plan a wedding . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment