Monday 6 May 2013

What a fabulous bank holiday weekend!


The sun was shining and it was a whole 3 days off work!!

It’s been a real busy fun packed weekend which meant not much time for knitting but I was able to find time to put my tape cassette iPod cosy and love heart sweets decoration knitting patterns on ETSY.
 

Saturday was a lovely relaxing day spent at the in-laws catching up with the family. On Sunday I went to Knutsfords Artisan market, it was a lovely day and the first time I had been to the market but not the last, there was some fabulous produce and arts and crafts on display!

Today has been fantastic, the morning was spent at Dagfields Craft & Antiques Centre and the afternoon in the garden . . .  we had the first BBQ of the year. . . but I did also find some time for a bit of knitting al fresco. . .  before switching the knitting needles for a glass of wine J
 

No comments:

Post a Comment