Sunday 18 August 2013

10 dress shops later. . .

One week and three things ticked off our wedding to do list, we have designed our cake which we love, we were totally stuck on it until we went to see our cake designer from bespoke celebration cakes and after one mega brain storm we have our perfect cake designed I cant wait to see it on the day!
The past few weeks I have also been on the hunt for my dress, I knew exactly what I wanted and despite everyone telling me I would never find it I have!! it only took 10 different dress shops :)
We also found my sisters bridesmaid dresses with out even trying!

Next on the list, wedding shoes, flowers and decorations and after that we will be pretty much done until December time when we need to create the invites to send out in the new year!

We love all the planning so much! its fab when we find what we want but a little gutting too . . . I don't want it to end!!

No comments:

Post a Comment