Monday 26 August 2013

Baby Bunting and Bobble Bugs

Being on call over the weekend meant I could not venture to far from home so not only was I able to create some new knits I also had the time to write up the patterns and load them on to Etsy and Craftsy to see my patterns click on the links to the left!
 


My first design is this really cute baby bunting, inspired by the number of friends and family currently pregnant and expecting girls, its perfect for decorating a nursery; hanging on the cot or in the window.




My next design is one I have had on my to do list for a long time now and I am really pleased to finally see it in wool :) it took a while to get my head around the decreasing whilst still keeping the spider web pattern but I am pretty pleased with the results! It is knitted to fit a toddler (age 1-3 years) and I think it would be perfect to keep heads warm whilst trick or treating!




No comments:

Post a Comment