Sunday 29 September 2013

What a fantastically fun weekend!


I went to a wedding fair on Saturday with a friend, so much fun and I got lots of ideas!! luckily I didn't see a dress I like as much as the one I have ordered :)
The fun continued on Saturday night when the girls came round for  night of pizza and cocktails!


And on top of that we had some fantastic news, our new nephew arrived at 09:37 that morning, weighing 7lb 8oz . . . Henry Anthony Dickinson, I am very excited to meet him!! and of course I have some knits for him :)


After all of that Sunday has been the crafty relaxed day I needed, I continued with my owl hat, using the owl motif I designed, once done I am going to adapt my finger less gloves pattern I created the other week to include the owl motif so I will have a lovely set ready for winter :)

My owl motif for my hat and fingerless gloves set.

No comments:

Post a Comment