Sunday 8 September 2013

Ho Ho Ho . . . 107 days to go!

I think I have caught the bunting fever!
Since making the baby bunting the other weekend I have had loads of ideas for cute bunting, and with the chill in the air this weekend I have been feeling rather festive so its been weekend of Christmas bunting (as well as food festivals and spa days :) )

My first bunting is very simple, I love the clean lines and bright colours!



For my second bunting I wanted to get away from the typical triangle shape and try something different, also since starting my blog and listing my patterns online to buy I have not done anything based around crochet rather than knitting so with that in mind I created some really cute robins! the length of this bunting is perfect for my fire place and I can't wait to have them hanging on there . . . bit early to put them up now ;)

 
Both of these pattern are available in my Craftys store!

I have some more bunting patterns sketched out ready to be created but for now after all this knitting with toy wool and I ready to pick up some more quality wool, and I have got some Sidar Soft Spun Luxury soft DK that will be perfect for some fingerless gloves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment