Saturday 16 November 2013

A Winning Week

Unfortunately I had to have the past week or so off knitting as I have had stitches in my arm (the only type of stitching I don’t like) I didn’t think anything would turn my frown upside down but then I got the news I had won a knitting competition!
 
As a child I entered loads of craft and drawing competitions and won loads of great prizes! Otis the Aardvark even commented on one of my entries live on CBBC . . .  oh what a proud moment that was! J but this is the first time I have entered anything like this in years and to win was just fantastic!!
 
It was basically a knitted hat competition and I submitted my spider bobble hat!

 
My arms have now healed and I am able to pick up my knitting needles again what better inspiration than to have a bundle of knitting goodies arrive on your door step!
 
And whilst on the topic of winning I had the winning bid on a knitting machine on eBay the other day and collected it last night, its a Toyota KS901, I have never used a knitting machine before but have wanted to give it a go for a while now, I have only been able to spend an hour or so on it so far but was able to create a swatch cant wait to see what else I can do!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment