Sunday 28 September 2014

Successful September!

Well on the knitting front it’s been a successful few weeks for me; some of the news I can’t share with you just yet but watch this space and make sure you return in December when all will be revealed!
 
But on to the news I can share – last year I kicked off planning a stall to raise money for charity, everyone in the stitch and knit group I attend got involved and we had some amazing items to sell. And to date we have made over £1000 for the Leighton Hospital Dermatology unit! How amazing is that! I am so grateful to all the ladies who donated time and materials to make this challenge such a success!
 
Here we are manning the stall on the day J
 
 
 
Doing this was a great way to use up all the oddments of wool I had and it also give me an excuse to knit items I wouldn’t usually!
 
I have also been teaching a friend to knit and check out her amazing first project completed, two fantastic cushions in alternate colours!
 
 
 
 
 
VERY proud of her!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment