Monday 2 February 2015

January Review

I cant believe we are a month in to the new year already! Its crazy to think this time last year I was setting out on my mission to get published and now I have one pattern published another coming soon in issue 46 of Knit Now and I am currently working on my latest knitting design submissions! Unfortunately I cant share any of the  design ideas with you but I will keep you updated on the success I am really excited about the designs so watch this space!

Because of the design submissions  I am focusing on my knitted 'get fresh' top is currently on the back burner but im not starting anything new until it is done so as soon as my design submissions are done will be picking it up again!

Here are some of my favourite knits from January.......


No comments:

Post a Comment