Wednesday 17 February 2016

Happy Mail Days

I have had a few days of happy mail recently both post and email! Starting over the weekend I received some more owl charms and was able to make some stitch markers to restock my etsy shop! I also got 6 different owl charms so have listed a one off set, once they are gone they are gone!!



I aslo received some new cat themed charms so if owls aren't your thing maybe cats are :) for me it has to be owls but I am pleased with how these came out




I also in the post the other day received my Jigsaw Cushion back from the publishers, it originally featured in KnitNow magazine, issue 52 but is now available via ravelry,  craftsy, and love knitting as a PDF download (see side menu bar for links) im so pleased to have it back I just love the colours and it's a great addition to my office!



And to top of the happy mail I recieved confirmation today for 2 new commissions which is so exciting as I was really pleased with my designs and had my fingers tightly crossed that they would feel the same, there will be more on these in june and July when they are published.

But my happy mail theme hasnt ended yet as on the 4th March the next KnitNow magazine is out and I have a pattern in it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment