Sunday 21 February 2016

This Weekends Make

Well its Sunday night and the end of a lovely weekend full of knitting, my day job unfortunatley doesnt involve knitting so from tomorrow I will have to wait until the evening to get my sticks out, I hope one day I will be lucky enough to knit 24x7 but we shall see.

Anyway I just wanted to share with you my make for this weekend, I am so pleased with him. He is knitted from an Alan Dart pattern for the Pudsy Children in Need bear but I just did it in brown and didnt add the eye patch, isn't he cute!

If you havent heard of Alan Dart make sure you google him, he has some great patterns for toys which include alot of well known characters.


Here are some of my bear in the making.....

All the seams joined but not stuffed



 I use pins to check the position before I join the features


Such a cutie :)



No comments:

Post a Comment